Who doesn’t like money, especially when it comes for free? You may be an exceptionally skilful and smart investor but the internet today is full of websites that claim to provide money in a much easier way.
One such website is Private Cash Sites. It assures you of huge monetary perks in exchange for a simple “Sign up” from your end. But can you really make legitimate money on Private Cash Sites or it’s just a scam-ridden waste of time, which is often the case with these websites?
That’s what we will discuss in this review post. I have a first-hand experience of the website and I will navigate you through everything associated with it. Let’s begin the expedition.
Understanding Private Cash Sites
Private Cash Sites is a website that comprises affiliate marketing programs and claims to present you with an opportunity to earn thousands of dollars per day. It is a part of ClickBank which is one of the largest internet affiliate marketplaces recognized across the globe.
On hitting the website, you’re greeted with an extremely alluring and captivating line which states that you can “legally steal 3 businesses that can easily generate 3 to 7 checks a week.” Sounds interesting? But here is the first catch. Signing up is not free but rather comes for $47.
Moreover, there is also a big cloud of ambiguity over the real owner of the website. After considering some other experiences of people, it comes out that the name of the owner of Private Cash Sites is vague and always keeps on changing. Some know him as Steven, some as Nathan Canefield, some as Felicity, and the list goes on.
Surrendering $47 for a “claimed to be” money-making website whose owner is unidentified, is it worth it? You can surely make out the answer!
Now that you have gained access, let’s see how the Private Cash Sites works.
You will be served with 3 different websites that revolve around the principle of affiliate marketing. Your earnings are generally commissions earned by way of promoting 3rd party products. Also, these 3 websites are done-for-you businesses claiming that you’ll start receiving your earnings in attractive numbers within a matter of minutes, if not hours.
Will You Make Easy Money?
And that’s when the second catch comes in. While all this may seem verbally appealing, Private Cash Sites is not a legit space to enjoy affiliate marketing money. Here’s why
- Affiliate marketing and content creation go hand-in-hand. It’s a simple yet demanding and challenging process that requires you to make content and subsequently generate leads through a website. It has evolved to become a source of livelihood for many with skills acquired from authentic portals like Wealthy Affiliate. But earning in figures tantamount to the ones claimed at Private Cash Sites takes time and effort and that does not change.
- If you’re at Private Cash Sites, then others can be too. So, these 3 done-for-you businesses are not specifically for you but can be accessed by everyone in the exact same manner and in the exact same form. They are not authentic but duplicates.
- The Index and Ranking algorithms at popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing weed out duplicate and repetitive websites. This is done to keep their viewers abreast of distinct and authentic information related to particular research. Since these popular channels for generating leads don’t recognize your website, your chances to make money through Private Cash Sites are heavily narrowed down.
- However, you still can make money somehow but that will again come for a price. To make it an actual earning spree, you need to create an account on ClickFunnels and ClickMagic. This will provide you help in generating leads through emails but for that, you’re required to pay a cost starting from a minimum of $97 per month. The total cost can go beyond $541 per month.
All in all, you will be paying more and getting less. But that’s not always the case. At sites like Wealthy Affiliate, you get a genuine platform through which you can leverage search engines to generate free leads.
Authentic or Not?
The products listed on the ClickBank network include an intermix of both authentic and non-authentic websites with the balance slightly in favor of the latter. To enquire whether the website is real or fake, one proven way is to go through its disclaimer.
At Private Cash Sites, you can scroll all the way down to find the disclaimer. There are two particularly serious loopholes here that raise the question on the authenticity of Private Cash Sites.
- Explode My Payday- This is the in-principal name of the whole Private Cash Sites program. Explore My Payday is a similar scam that revolves around the mix of “claimed” affiliate marketing and money-making. The only difference is that it pledges to deliver a fixed amount of $1076.74 multiple times without any significant working involved at your end.
- Your Freedom Mentor- This is actually another web location where you will be taken to once you click on the disclaimer link. Your Freedom Mentor is no different from these fake websites. Here, you’ll be lured into paying money in exchange for high rewards and prices. Moreover, the modus-operandi here is a bit different. You’re shown a video where a person will make all possible efforts to be a part of the scheme. He presents his real-life experience of how he got a chunk of cash through the website. But it turns out that these people are nothing more than freelance actors!
On observing closely, you will easily find that all the three websites contain the same disclaimer with only one or two words/sentences tweaked to serve the theme of the particular websites. This testifies the fact that many of these money-making websites including Private Cash Sites are mainly operated and owned by a single person. They are even linked in more than one way.
Other reasons to cast a doubt are extremely vague statements and claims. These websites deal only in superlatives. For example, claims of people to make these sites as a full-time source of employment, claims of people getting a fortune changing amount without any example, and the like. Add to this, the requirement to deposit money and you can surely guess something fishy!
The Bottom Line
After considering all the merits listed above, all the signs point to only one direction, Private Cash Sites is a scam. Here’s why
- Although you may find some general affiliate marketing training content, there’s no way you’re going to earn thousands of dollars in one day. Instead, what you get is a bunch of misleading claims without any income guarantee.
- One of the many “Sign Up” terms of the website states that “By clicking the button, you agree to us renting or selling the information you provided.” This makes your data more vulnerable to cybercriminals who can reap huge profits with. You may get subjected to spam emails or even spam calls.
- Besides, Private Cash Sites earn more at your expense. All the affiliate marketing postulates are vivid and farce. You’re taken to different websites and exposed to different products for which the scammer is getting a commission. Combine this with the total costs (more than $47) and see how you are gifting money to the “mysterious” owner.
- The website has links with some of the great scams unearthed in the past. This makes it more unreliable.
So, for these reasons, you must avoid visiting Private Cash Sites at all costs. The site is a bunch of superlative lies and just another way to dupe you of your money.
What’s the Solution?
If you have had enough of these scams, I recommend you to go through some of the real sites that can actually let you earn through affiliate marketing. There are a lot of legitimate websites that are helping people earn free and real money without any red flags and they can be traced through different reviews.
I hope this review helped you in some manner. To avoid becoming easy prey to such money traps, stay connected for more reviews.
In today’s day and age, there are a ton of gurus selling scams promising you to make millions of dollars overnight without putting in any work and a lot of them are for making money online.
I have tried and reviewed a lot of these garbage programs on my website and in saying that I must admit there are still some programs which are actually worth it and are quite good.
Out of all the legit programs that I have personally seen, one of the best ones I always recommend to almost anyone starting out is Wealthy Affiliate. This is one of the best places to start as a beginner.
It is one of the most comprehensive training out there teaching you almost everything you need to get started making money online. Not only do they teach you everything, but they also provide you with almost all the tools you need. It’s like an all in one platform.
One thing I love about this is that there is really no limit to how much income you can earn and it’s quite simple, requires no experience to get started so anyone can do it.
Guys, I have tried many different legit business models including dropshipping, social media marketing, drop servicing and more!
And to be fair, I have actually lost a lot of money trying out guru courses, training, webinars and things just not working/making any money.
Trust me, while those other businesses are legit and do work, they are a lot more cash-intensive and harder than affiliate marketing.
This here is NOT to brag but, to show you a small chunk of what I make online with affiliate marketing just to show you proof that I have done it.
Quite a few wealthy affiliate members actually earn over 5-figures per month! (That’s crazy, I am not there yet.)
Keep in mind that this is NOT a get rich quick scheme, you will NOT make money by just clicking a button.
This does require work like everything in life worth getting but, it’s worth it because eventually, you can not only work from the comfort of your home earning a full-time income but, start making passive income from this business.
If your looking to get started in a proper legitimate long term business you should definitely look into joining wealthy affiliate. It’s FREE to get started!
Read my comprehensive review on Wealthy Affiliate to basically see if it’s something you want to join or not.
And if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know, I will be more than happy to help you out!