We are sure that you must be wondering after reading these claims if one can make $9,000 every month just by working thirty minutes a day. The offer seems to be very attractive but is it just another internet scam?
Lately, there have been many agencies and programs that promise prospective customers that they can make quick cash by working limited hours. We know that most of these schemes are too good to be accurate at the back of our minds.
But every time you come across a new scheme, you feel like giving it a shot. You have a definite feeling that it is going to be genuine and not like the rest. However, before making any decisions, we should have a background check of the website to make sure it is legitimate.
To save your time, we have all the details you need to know about Income Blueprint. Our analysis will cover the working methodology of the program and if it is legitimate.
We will also share an alternative program towards the end of the article, which follows the affiliate marketing model and is a sustainable and efficient way of generating revenue online.
Name: Income Blueprint
Founder: Vince Mckay
Introduction to the Income Blueprint
Income Blueprint is a digital course to train you in multiple disciplines, enabling you to make money online via different methods. They focus on three major elements, which are as follows:
- eCommerce Blueprint: This is a done-for-you website in the form of an eCommerce store that will help you build things digitally.
- eMarketing Blueprint: It comprises various tutorials and video lectures to train you in different methods of making money online. Some of the ways are freelancing, marketing with platforms like Amazon, and survey forms. It will also teach you about platforms like Fiverr.
- Personal Blueprint Specialist: You will get one-on-one mentorship to help you build an online store and kickstart your business journey.
The working mechanism of Income Blueprint
As mentioned earlier, Income Blueprint focuses on a variety of different methods to make money online. We have listed a few insider methods which you will cover during the training:
- Marketing Funnels
- Internet Marketing
- Launching products
These methods appear to be great, but a newbie shouldn’t jump into different ways right from the beginning. The best practice for making money online is to follow one method with a lot of dedication. After you achieve success in that method, then you can hop on to the next technique.
Every method requires learning, hard work, and time. If you cannot spend an ample amount of time making yourself familiar with one single approach and learn superficially about all methods, it will not fetch you anything. In the beginning, you need to give a lot of attention and focus on the business to form a respectable and trustworthy brand image.
When we talk about setting up the E-Commerce store, you have to consider a lot of things. You should be familiar with the concepts of researching products and the market, running catchy Ad campaigns, setting up customer support, processing refunds, and delivering orders on time. You cannot learn them over a few videos.
Additionally, it is not feasible for a private tutor to cover every aspect of the e-commerce store. The program fee is also nominal, which brings us to the fact that there will not be all the information you need in these videos. For approximately $10, you are learning not one but multiple methods.
We cannot state whether they will cover every domain of the E-Commerce industry in their modules or if the training will be brief.
Pricing and Upsells
You have to pay $9.95 for the front end product. But there are upsells available to enhance your spectrum of knowledge.
The upsell will be visible on the checkout page. It costs $47, and it is a one-time payment. You will get access to the VIP Director of Operations, eBooks, extra videos, and they will set your E-commerce store in priority.
But this is not all that you will spend. You have to also invest in a fast and secure hosting server, SSL certification, Paid Advertisements from platforms like Facebook.
One of the things which make Income Blueprint trustworthy is their money back policy. If you are not getting the optimal results, you can apply for a refund within sixty days. There is no harm in attempting them out because you will not lose money. But if it doesn’t work, you will waste a lot of time.
For the extra tools and advertisements, you have to bear the expenses on your own. They will not give you any aid.
You will get three bonuses with the program, which are as follows:
- DVD: This DVD comprises Russell Brunson’s training on funnels.
- Additional Method: You will learn how to make money from different streams with one product launch.
- eBooks: You will receive these digital books every month, which will have many insider tricks and tips.
Pros and Cons
Before giving a conclusion about Income Blueprint, we should weigh out the pros and cons to help make the right choice.
- The program has a minimal fee making it affordable.
- They teach legitimate strategies and techniques for making money online.
- You will get a lot of extra perks with their bonuses.
- The sixty-day money return policy makes the program trustworthy.
- Fake Testimonials: It is hard to tell if the students were successful in the program. The people giving testimonials in the videos are actors, and you can hire them via platforms like Fiverr. We did spot the actor giving out a testimonial for Income Blueprint is similar videos for other programs. It is hard to believe the results if there isn’t a credible source of information.
- Founder: The founder of this program is Vince McKay. You can find him on Fiverr. His profile says an actor, and this might be his program. Often people go with different names to run multiple cheap online programs.
- Incorrect Information: During the training videos, they claim that done-for-you stores can cost you a fortune of $2500. This statement is entirely untrue. Multiple sites can build an E-commerce site for you without worrying about the technical aspects of the website. You have to focus on the business and strategies.
- Vague Income goals: The promises here are still better when compared to other websites. But the problem is the working hours. You cannot gain a bountiful revenue just by working thirty-minutes a day in the initial stages. You have to invest hours in research, analyzing, and developing strategies. Even after that, there is a good chance that your business might not take off.
- Training Material: Surprisingly, they are covering multiple methods with such a nominal fee. We are unsure if the content will be resourceful as a beginner requires a lot of grassroots information about the industry.
- Scarcity: Like other programs, even Income Blueprint tries to create fake scarcity so that people purchase the course immediately. If you visit the website after a couple of months, you can still discover the course.
- Too much on the platter: It will get very chaotic and confusing if you try several methods together. You can discover and try different ways to see which one is the most suitable and profitable but chronologically do that rather than taking everything on your platter at one go.
Also, check out the last section of this article for our preferred course and strategy for making money online. You will be thrilled with the quality and the outcomes.
If you want to resolve your queries or raise questions, you can write to Income Blueprint at their website’s email address. We have not read any student feedback about the replies’ efficiency and quality because the website is new.
Income Blueprint is a legitimate website, and their training is very cheap and affordable. But Income Blueprint’s claims are still a little unrealistic, and we are not sure if the program will fetch you optimal results. We believe that you need more comprehensive training to kickstart your digital world journey with outstanding mentorship.
It brings us to the final part of the article and the most-awaited subject too. It is a reliable, sustainable, and incredible training program to help you set up your brand on the internet and make a bountiful income.
In today’s day and age, there are a ton of gurus selling scams promising you to make millions of dollars overnight without putting in any work and a lot of them are for making money online.
I have tried and reviewed a lot of these garbage programs on my website and in saying that I must admit there are still some programs which are actually worth it and are quite good.
Out of all the legit programs that I have personally seen, one of the best ones I always recommend to almost anyone starting out is Wealthy Affiliate. This is one of the best places to start as a beginner.
It is one of the most comprehensive training out there teaching you almost everything you need to get started making money online. Not only do they teach you everything, but they also provide you with almost all the tools you need. It’s like an all in one platform.
One thing I love about this is that there is really no limit to how much income you can earn and it’s quite simple, requires no experience to get started so anyone can do it.
Guys, I have tried many different legit business models including dropshipping, social media marketing, drop servicing and more!
And to be fair, I have actually lost a lot of money trying out guru courses, training, webinars and things just not working/making any money.
Trust me, while those other businesses are legit and do work, they are a lot more cash-intensive and harder than affiliate marketing.
This here is NOT to brag but, to show you a small chunk of what I make online with affiliate marketing just to show you proof that I have done it.
Quite a few wealthy affiliate members actually earn over 5-figures per month! (That’s crazy, I am not there yet.)
Keep in mind that this is NOT a get rich quick scheme, you will NOT make money by just clicking a button.
This does require work like everything in life worth getting but, it’s worth it because eventually, you can not only work from the comfort of your home earning a full-time income but, start making passive income from this business.
If your looking to get started in a proper legitimate long term business you should definitely look into joining wealthy affiliate. It’s FREE to get started!
Read my comprehensive review on Wealthy Affiliate to basically see if it’s something you want to join or not.
And if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know, I will be more than happy to help you out!