Sales funnels are quickly becoming the norm for most businesses out there. In order to convert a visitor to your site or a social media ad, you will need to send through them a converting funnel that can convince them to purchase from your business.
CloudFunnels is a new funnel software that a lot of people have been talking about. Is the software any good? Is it performing better than its competitors? And what about it is so special that people would rather use this software than a more popular one like ClickFunnels?
I am going to talk about all this and more in the article below. Please stick around if you want to know more about this service.
CloudFunnels – A Summary
Most funnel builders out there will charge a monthly subscription for the continued use of their software. What is unique about CloudFunnels is that there is no monthly payment. You only need to make a one-time payment and you are done. You will now be able to host it and use it on any place on the internet where you can use a funnel.
Creating the funnel is quite easy as well because they use a drag and drop builder method. This method is common amongst funnel and website builders because it is so easy for even newbies to learn and master over time. Once you have created the funnel you can connect it to a payment portal, use it to gather email addresses, and even send these customers messages.
After having used many other funnel builders, people have found multiple issues with them, even those at the top. CloudFunnels saw these problems and wanted to provide a solution for them. Here are some of them:
- Making it a hassle-free payment with only one payment
- They have incorporated security in place so other people can’t “steal” your funnels and use them themselves.
- It is self-hosted software and so you can use any server you like to host it.
- They allow for more customization options because they give you access to the internal code.
How do you use the CloudFunnels system?
- Once you have paid for the system, you can log in to their dashboard and check all the options available to you.
- You will then need to create a “license” for your website. This is where you are going to install CloudFunnels.
- You can then choose to either install the software on Google cloud or on your own hosting server.
- Under the “Tutorials” section, you will find detailed videos about how to set up the software on the server. You will need to follow these and set it up.
- Once this is done, you will simply need to build your first funnel and then connect it to a payment portal for your customers to make their payments.
What’s so different about this software?
1. Hosting via servers you picked out
When you use most other funnel software such as Builderall, you will need to host your funnels through the servers they provide. You have no choice here and will have to stick with them. However, with CloudFunnels, you can select any hosting service you want with the best speeds and space such as Amazon’s AWS which will help your landing pages and funnels load up faster and more reliably.
2. An affordable price
As we have seen with the advent of this type of software, prices are quite high to be paying it on a monthly basis. For those who are just starting out, paying easily over $80 every month to use the funnel software can add up to a huge figure. Also, you are always at the mercy of these software companies because if you can’t make a payment they can close your account, set a ban on it, or there is even a possibility that the software will close up shop and leave. This will result in all your hard work building your business going down the drain in an instant.
With CloudFunnels one-time payment, you don’t have to worry about all of this and you can use the software no matter what happens to the company. With a price tag starting at $47, you will only need to upgrade for new updates every year, which is way more affordable in comparison.
3. Supporting Google Services
CloudFunnels allows your landing pages and funnels to be optimized for mobile-first indexing which Google loves, and they also allow for Accelerated Mobile Services (AMP) which will help to improve your load times. This will definitely help you in improving your SEO game.
4. Email software is included
When you purchase CloudFunnels, you don’t need to purchase another email software because a basic one is included with the package. You can send emails to your subscribers, create lists, and email sequences all inside of this software.
5. Use multiple payment portals
You are not limited to using a set number of payment portals. You can integrate most top gateways and payment providers based on what is most convenient to you. This could include Stripe, PayPal, WarriorPlus, and so on.
6. Optimize for the search engine
When you log in to the dashboard, you will find a section separated for SEO so that you can work on the basics in the backend. You can optimize each of your pages to get more organic traffic, which is the best form of traffic any business could ask for.
7. Use their pre-made custom templates
When you’re building your funnels, if you already have a design in mind and know what you’re doing, you can build it from scratch using their builder. However, they also provide you with multiple sales and opt-in funnel templates that you can base your funnels on. You only need to edit them to match your brand and business.
How much do they charge?
There are multiple pricing options available to you based on what you need:
- Basic – $47 for those who join during the launch
- Upgrade – $67 – You will get the basic software along with support and updates for the year.
- Pro Upgrade – $97 – Support for 10 websites, Zapier integrations, 2 years of upgrades.
- Agency – $127 – Resell the software licensed under you
- Template Club – $20 – An upgrade to get 4 new templates every month to use
- Marketer Powerpack – $47 – You will get a set of tools and applications that will help you run your business.
What’s good about the software?
- You can choose your own servers
- One-time payment
- Templates available to use
- Multiple funnel options
- Many tutorials available to help you start
- More customization options
- Comes with an email software
- You are able to A/B test your funnels
What’s bad about the software?
- The basic software only offers the most basic functions and will only benefit the early beginners
- You may not be able to add any upsell offers inside the funnel
Should you purchase it?
If you are a beginner or someone who is just getting into funnel building then this software is perfect for you. You will have all the necessary tools for a really good price, and you don’t need to keep paying monthly.
However, this only counts if you have already set up a website or have one in operation. If you don’t, then you will be unable to use this software.
Here is what you could do instead.
Are there better alternatives?
For those of you who don’t have a website yet and want to learn more about that and how to run a business online, I have the perfect option for you.
Yes, CloudFunnels is a great tool, but it is just that, a tool. You won’t be able to use it effectively if you don’t know the market and how it works. You need to learn more about running a business and making it sustainable.
That is why I created this business-starting guide that is really going to help you. I will take you through the best method to start doing this and making money online. You won’t lose out on anything. Just click the link and find out for yourself!